1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a BMW X5 and a 700W? I'm having trouble with the bluetooth connection. The treo recognizes the car, but the car doesn't recognize the phone. Has anyone ever had this problem before?
    Here, this should help you. Different model, but very similar setup...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=126483

Seems like other phones have issues as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ringworker View Post
    Does anyone have a BMW X5 and a 700W? I'm having trouble with the bluetooth connection. The treo recognizes the car, but the car doesn't recognize the phone. Has anyone ever had this problem before?
    I had some issues with my Bluetooth as well on my wife's 2005 325i. Apparently there is a known issue with the BT component in the car. The dealer was having the same problem I was with two separate phones which were in BMW's BT compatible list.

One of the more technical mechanics came out and told the manager and I this was a known issue and they would replace it free of charge. What year is your car?
    I have successfully the phone numbers from Contacts to the car. I am able to upload the quick dial numbers from the Treo but not the underlying contacts 'numbers. Anyone have any suggestion. I am a Verizon customer
    I have paired the 700w with my 07 bmw 650 but cannot upload phone numbers from contacts but can upload my quick dial numbers. Does anyoone know of any patches existing or planned in the future. Thanks
    Did you guys read that thread?

It is a known issue with this, and most other, Palm phones. Only speed dials sync, the others have to be entered manually. Unfortunately there is no fix yet, but someone was told by Palm that "a fix will be available in a future product update." Somehow I doubt it will ever be resolved, the 700w has been out over a year now.
    I know not have a BMW you can buy me one and then i can help you then help you with the bluetooth connect
    Quote Originally Posted by fostermom View Post
    I know not have a BMW you can buy me one and then i can help you then help you with the bluetooth connect
    Can I just buy you "Grammar and Punctuation for Dummies" instead??
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Can I just buy you "Grammar and Punctuation for Dummies" instead??

ROTFL!!