1.    #1  
    I'm trying to get the text and icons on the top of my display to be black but can't seem to figure it out with UI Tweaker. I even tried to search for a theme with black text but can't seem to find anything......So is it even possible?
    I dont beleave so.If this is of any help
    http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...sMobile5Colors
    search this site for a program called "ui tweaker" it does EXACTLY what you want and more. plus it's FREE.

If you can't find it let me know and i'll send it to ya tonight
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    search this site for a program called "ui tweaker" it does EXACTLY what you want and more. plus it's FREE.

If you can't find it let me know and i'll send it to ya tonight
    That is the program I am using. Found some settings that will let me change the text color but I can't seem to find a way to change the battery, EVDO, etc icon color.

Starting to think it can't be done (well easily).
    ok, I can't belive it but your right. ui tweaker can change EVER color but the color of text in the top "task" bar. after playing with it for a while I think the way I did it, when I did it, was with a theme maker program called "theme maker x". I don't know if it is one word or not. when I found out about the app I do belive it was in the "what's your today screen look like" thread here on tc. sorry I could have been more help. I will tell you it can be done. I will continue to search for more answers for you.
    Last edited by codyppc; 12/20/2006 at 09:06 AM.
    http://www.thememaker.biz/tmx.htm

ok, this is a link the the thememaker x program. it is not for free, but does have a trial version. I never purchased, but when I was running the trial I found it very powerful.

hope this helps, cody
  8.    #8  
    Thanks Cody

I'll give that a try.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Tweaks2K2 can change some of the text, like the clock etc.

tweaks2k2 link