1.    #1  
    OK I have a Treo 650 that was a Srpint branded that was reprogrammed to be on the Verixon network. Now I have a 700w that i use every day, my little brother has my 650 and I also have 2 Treo 700wx phones. I know that now that the legislation has been passed to make carriers support others phones, I wanted to see if there is nyone here that can point me int he right direction to reprogram my 700wx's. Has anyone done it yet? What do I need to do to get the networks switched on the phones? I hate my 700w because of the memory issue. Only since I use Good as well as Slingbox. They are both memory hogs and really bog it down and lock it up. Please anyone help me with this one. I am willing to compensate someone if they are able to tell me what needs to be done and it is successful.
    There was no legislation passed that made carriers support other carriers phones.

There was however legislation passed that said a carrier could not sue you for unlocking a subsidized handset.

Most likely you will not be able to get verizon to activate your wx because the esn is not in their databse
  3.    #3  
    True, but I have seen Verizon enter ESN#s into their DB. Case in point, the ESN from my 650 was added into their DB, although it is in there as a different phone completely. I mean would it be more lucrative to add a number into the DB and keep customers, or lose customers when the phones are subsidized anyway and loss leaders only to be recouped via monthly fees. Heck, I would advertise that my cell company would accept other carriers phones, because that measn I did NOT have to loss-lead on the phone, the other guy did, and I get the monthly service contract. That is a no-brainer IMO. But yes they are not yet obligated to accept the ESN into their system. I will however cancel my service in order to use a faster phone than what I currently have. Anyone want to buy a 700w and 70wx?
    You're a little hard to follow...so you want to take a Sprint 700wx and put it on Verizon or Take a Verizon 700w and put it on Sprint?

Either way it requires a nefarious employee who will enter alien ESN into their company's database as this goes against both Sprint and Verizon's policies.
  5.    #5  
    Im sorry if I wasnt clear.
    I want to take one of my Sprint branded 700wx phones and put it on the Verizon network. I am currently using a Treo 700w and have 2 700wx units from Sprint sitting here gathering dust. I would rather use a 700wx becasue of the memory issue.