Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Any photos of before/after this hack?
    Anybody have a list of all the key codes?

I know that "48" is 0, "49" is 1 and so forth. I mapped page up to "50" which is #2 on my keyboard and page down to "56" which is #8. Now I'm able to navigate links using the d-pad, and scroll up and down using the numbers. It works well, but the draw back is that I have to constantly press alt button to get to the numbers.

Now if I have the key codes, I'd like to map scroll up/down to letters "Y" and "B"
    http://www.asciitable.com/

Not sure if this table will help, but the numbers matched up with what you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    http://www.asciitable.com/

Not sure if this table will help, but the numbers matched up with what you said.
    hannip, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the table appears to match up only to the numbers 0-9.
    is there a way to assign keys so i can access stop, back, forward, and favorites?
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    This is freakin awesome. Thanks for the link. I'm now scrolling the pages using "y" key for up and "h" key for down. The d-pad is used for moving from link to link. This is exactly what I wanted. I'm in one-handed heaven
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome View Post
    This is freakin awesome. Thanks for the link. I'm now scrolling the pages using "y" key for up and "h" key for down. The d-pad is used for moving from link to link. This is exactly what I wanted. I'm in one-handed heaven
    what about if you need these two keys for filling forms in pie?

by the way, the option+send doesn't work for me to jump to address bar? any suggestion ?

thanks
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Using the side volume slides is better.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=139355

Post #3.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    great job with this hack!!
    Jimmie Geddes
    @cellneuron

When a form box is selected and you see a cursor, "y" and "h" will type out as they should.
    I like it better than the side keys because of the proximity.
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome View Post
    @cellneuron

When a form box is selected and you see a cursor, "y" and "h" will type out as they should.
    I like it better than the side keys because of the proximity.

Good, it is my last concern. It's also better to have both sometimes you will rest your fingers on the volume slides.

Those are values you can map to other keys.

1 - Page Up
    2 - Page Down
    3 - Top
    4 - Bottom

5 - Horizontal Page Up
    6 - Horizontal Page Down
    7 - Horizontal Top
    8 - Horizontal Down

9 - Default Layout
    10 - Desktop Layout
    11 - One Column Layout

12 - Full Screen Toggle
    13 - Show Pictures Toggle
    Last edited by cellneuron; 03/19/2007 at 04:31 PM.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12