Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I've got a 750V and have loaded several black themes, but every time i select these themes they appear gray! Do you guys have any clue as to why? And i've tried a few, all with the same luck. Is it something with the settings i have? I don't see anything?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Anyone have this issue? Am i the only one?
    I haven't tried any black themes but keep in mind alot of the themes out there haven't been done for WM5. WM5 uses a main theme "hue" so themes made for older versions of the OS often appear with different colors. I would try a theme that is adverstised specifically for WM5 and see what it looks like. Personally, I love the Vodaphone theme so I have no interest in looking at others. It's the only WM5 theme I've seen where the highlight color is different than the main color. What UI "expert" at Microsoft thought that making the highlight color the same as the main color in a theme was a good idea?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I use a theme called ClassicBlack, you can get it here, looks great

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/classic-blac...sic+black.html

I also use UI Tweaker to change the fonts to Yellow, so the yellow on black has a good contrast.
    http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/uitweaker.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    I haven't tried any black themes but keep in mind alot of the themes out there haven't been done for WM5. WM5 uses a main theme "hue" so themes made for older versions of the OS often appear with different colors. I would try a theme that is adverstised specifically for WM5 and see what it looks like. Personally, I love the Vodaphone theme so I have no interest in looking at others. It's the only WM5 theme I've seen where the highlight color is different than the main color. What UI "expert" at Microsoft thought that making the highlight color the same as the main color in a theme was a good idea?
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Thanks bcaslis, i hadn't taken that into account. I just want a high contrast and the 3 that came with my WM5 are pretty lame.

Thanks naftalim! I'll try it when i get home tonight.

How do i get it? I don't see a link, do i have to register?
    Yes, you will probably have to register, but its a good site, bcsalis is on there as well Since WM is new to the Treo world, you can find more Windows type stufff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaz101 View Post
    Thanks bcaslis, i hadn't taken that into account. I just want a high contrast and the 3 that came with my WM5 are pretty lame.

Thanks naftalim! I'll try it when i get home tonight.

How do i get it? I don't see a link, do i have to register?
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Works perfectly! Thanks again