Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    This is driving me crazy. I have WLS working very well on my Treo. My co-worker just got a 700wx and I set it up for him with Weather Panel, SPB Backup, and the palm SMS patch.

I've tried 5-10 times to install WLS. I download and install the CAB file and do the install. It looks as if everything goes as planned. But when we try to find it in the Programs folder, it's no where to be found. Does anyone know what might be going wrong?
    By default, it is not in the Programs folder, the shortcut is one level above the programs folder. So if you tap on Start, it should be there, under Calendar, Contacts, IE, etc.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    By default, it is not in the Programs folder, the shortcut is one level above the programs folder. So if you tap on Start, it should be there, under Calendar, Contacts, IE, etc.
    Thanks, I found it. It didn't do that when I installed it on my phone, it went in the Programs folder as Search (1). Is there anyway to keep it in the start menu and also put it in the programs folder?
    If you want it on both the start menu and programs folder, just use a file explorer, goto Windows\Start Menu, copy and paste the link to the programs folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhkaplan View Post
    Thanks, I found it. It didn't do that when I installed it on my phone, it went in the Programs folder as Search (1). Is there anyway to keep it in the start menu and also put it in the programs folder?
    You can also rename the link.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    where is this program? is it public yet?
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    wls.live.com
    What's so good about this program vs using search in PIE?
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhkaplan View Post
    wls.live.com
    Thanks
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    nm.... ok this is better than maps4pda and google. i'm happy