1. aph
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Does anyone else notice a thicker black border around their screen on the 700wx than on other Treos?

I've attached a pic...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I guess, probably because of the resolution, but I know touchscreens need SOME black area around the sides. But I would assume that is how the LCD company was able to size a 240x240 pixel screen...
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I actually find that black border very useful for me! when I'm using logmein I can actually scroll around without accidentally clicking on stuff(if you ever used logmein you know how it is).

Also it is an advantage when I try to select text that is located at the very corner of the screen.

The black border is still touch sensitive so at least its not that bad.
  4. aph
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Another thing I recently noticed is that the screen is interlaced... It only updates every other line per frame change. This may not be noticeable by most people, but I'm sure some (as I) do notice it.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Are you sure????
    I just checked mine, played a video, looked at some photos, tried some fast app switching... Couldn't notice it, and I have perfect 20/20 vision.
  6. aph
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I've got another phone coming in the mail and will update when I find out..

It is most noticeable when you turn on the phone and the screen comes on. It draws every other line (this is independent of the backlight coming on before or after).