1.    #1  
    I have been looking at getting a backpack with a built in iPod remote (see: Jansport Kingpin). I was wondering if anyone had tried to use an iPod remote with the 700wx. If so, do any of the remote control commands work or even the headphones? I somehow doubt it, but I wanted to see if anyone had tried this or if there was any software out there that would allow the 700wx to map the commands that come from the remote. Any help you have is much appreciated. Thanks.

Marrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrow View Post
    I have been looking at getting a backpack with a built in iPod remote (see: Jansport Kingpin). I was wondering if anyone had tried to use an iPod remote with the 700wx. If so, do any of the remote control commands work or even the headphones? I somehow doubt it, but I wanted to see if anyone had tried this or if there was any software out there that would allow the 700wx to map the commands that come from the remote. Any help you have is much appreciated. Thanks.

Marrow
    It wasn't a jansport, but I recall seeing a backpack in an outdoor type catalog that had controls for an ipod and sep controls for a cell phone.