1.    #1  
    I really often can not answer calls bc the screen will show the incoming call the phone rings and as soon as I press answer or the green phone button the phone freezes until I reset it. The same when in a call and I want to end it by the red phone button the phone freezes and the call will keep being established as long as I reset it. The only third party app on it is bb connect. Any ideas would be highly appreciated.

Robert
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Do you know if voice command is on?
  3.    #3  
    Voice command is off. I have had the hardware exchanged once now same problem again. In the meantime I think it might be associated to the blackberry software which is not on the device by default but has to be installed seperately.
    I will go and exchange for another device after xmas very likely I really really tried hard to be happy with that phone but it is just impossible. Normal calls not working most of the time and lots of other things which are not acceptable. Like if you want to use it for listening for mp3 you can not simply switch the screen of like you could on the palm os treos. There is the display switch button which switches the display black but all the keys and the screen stay sensitiv.

All in all a real dissapointement.

Robert
    If you two units are doing the same thing there are only two possibilities I can think of:

1.) You've got third party software causing a problem. To be honest I find this on both Palm OS and WM5, a LOT of software out there causes problems and quirks. Try it for a day after a hard reset with only your info (contacts, calendar, favorites) on it.
    2.) You got bajillions of apps running on it and the phone is running out of memory on a phone call. The 750 is far from perfect, but in two months I've never seen it not be able to answer a call. I did see this many months ago on a Treo 700w, there the problem was that it has extremely little application memory and even a few apps open on it would cause low memory problems.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberttreo View Post
    Voice command is off. I have had the hardware exchanged once now same problem again. In the meantime I think it might be associated to the blackberry software which is not on the device by default but has to be installed seperately.
    I will go and exchange for another device after xmas very likely I really really tried hard to be happy with that phone but it is just impossible. Normal calls not working most of the time and lots of other things which are not acceptable. Like if you want to use it for listening for mp3 you can not simply switch the screen of like you could on the palm os treos. There is the display switch button which switches the display black but all the keys and the screen stay sensitiv.

All in all a real dissapointement.

Robert
    I doubt it's the BB Connect software, as I am using it without a problem.
  6.    #6  
    Well I installed the JVM and googlemaps on the first device I had. The second device saw a sync cable once when I actualy asked the guys (which were really helpful no complaints here) in the store to install the bb connnect for me.

I by myself have no clue what the cause of this mess could be. If would see the chance of light at the end of the tunnel I would stay with it and keep trying. But I do not want to stick to a 300 Euro device which I might not be able to change in two weeks from now.

If anyone has any ideas what the cause maybe I would welcome them gladly. There will be like 48 hours left on the 750 and me if not.

Thx

Robert