1.    #1  
    How long does it take for your bluetooth devices to connect? I have a gps receiver and it is taking upwards up to 3 to 4 minutes to connect. This time seems considerable. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

heimlich
    maybe you dont have it paired correctly....i JUST received my Itrek m5 gps receiver and let me say it is AWESOME!!!!! paired easily and catches a signal fast as heck.....it connects to my phone and my pda without a problem....what gps receiver are you using?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy View Post
    maybe you dont have it paired correctly....i JUST received my Itrek m5 gps receiver and let me say it is AWESOME!!!!! paired easily and catches a signal fast as heck.....it connects to my phone and my pda without a problem....what gps receiver are you using?
    I'm using the 2nd generation iblue 737 GPS receiver. I think it has something to do with its auto on/off capabilities which makes it slow. I'm just guessing.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy View Post
    I also have an iTrek M5, and it has worked well for me for the past couple of weeks. Occasionally, it would lose the Bluetooth connection with my 700wx, but I could always easily reconnect the two devices.

A couple of days ago, I ran my navigation program (iGuidance.) and couldn't get a Bluetooth connection with my M5. I tried deleting the pairing, and re-pairing the two devices. I removed and re-inserted the battery in my M5, but nothing seems to work. When I pair the two devices, my Treo sees the M5, but can no longer connect with it. The blue light on the M5 stays solid.

Any ideas?

TIA
    AL in Jacksonville Beach, Florida

My first Treo (the 180)