Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I have the 650 and have been holding out to get a new phone. Had the MDA (ie:8125) for a few weeks, and kind of got used to WM5. I still prefer POS for ease of use, but there seem to be so many advantages for WM. Anyway, I was going to get the 680, but instead am now thinking about the 750V.

So, does the 750V support multiple blue tooth connections to use a blue tooth headset with GPS. I know this question has probably been answered, but my search didn't turn anything up.

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    So, does the 750V support multiple blue tooth connections to use a blue tooth headset with GPS.
    Yes you can use a BT headset and BT GPS receiver at the same time on the 750v
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Thanks much, may be worth the wait then.
    Can I assume that the multiple bluetooth connections will also work with say an A2DP speaker which i stream music to and a separate bluetooth headset to answer calls with ?

It is important that the bluetooth connections are constantly maintained; my experience with my previous Treo 650 has been that once a connection is gone, there is a very long delay for the headset and phone to restablish a connection for me to answer incoming calls (although it would eventually connect and work; most of the time anyway)

Any advice appreciated. Cheers.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Well.... I received my 750 today, and based on my brief experiences with the phone, I'm going to take a guess that any bluetooth issues that you'll have are as a result of the bluetooth stack on the phone, which is a complete piece of you-know-what. I came "this close" to thanking Cingular kindly for wasting my time by sending me a device that has a worse bluetooth implementation than my 3-year old Treo 650, but read up on a thread here about a program called JETware Mobile. Downloaded the latest Beta plus the extensions for the 700W and something to force the phone on when connected to bluetooth, and things are much better. Still takes a few seconds for the connection to take in my Acura RL on an incoming call once I pick up, but that's better than the nothing and the snap-crackle-pop that I was getting. You'd think that they'd actually test these things......