Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Im looking to buy this set up from semson; http://www.semsons.com/icrmowibtbtg.html

I see they have the m5, m6, m4. Im a bit of a newbie on this, but i was reading the specs and they all pretty much seem the same. any input will help. Thanks.
    I just bought the iblue 737 and iguidance bundle. The iblue has auto on/off and is comparable to models with the SIRF III.

Also, there is a whole thread on GPS I think in WM apps. Search on here and you should find many threads for gps and gps receivers.

Also, check with buygpsnow.com as they are a few dollars cheaper. You can also ask semsons to price match gpsnow and they will, at least they did for me.
    My biggest decision on the M5 was I wanted to use the gps on my laptop and other BT devices.. The built in is cool but, limits you alot.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    well wont this m6 connect to my laptop too?
    I digress, I was at work and did not look closely at the complete set up. MY BAD.

The difference between the M5 and M6 I can see is the battery life. The M5 goes 30 hours between cgarges. (I have really seen that in action too)
    The rest of the differences are porbably so minute, it wouldn't make much of a diiference.