Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Here is a picture I took with my Treo wx. It is typical of what I get in using the camera, terribly washed out colors. Is this normal for this camera or do I have a setting messed up and/or defective camera?

Well, I also had bad images on my wx. I don't think wx has a good camera even if you change the option to High Quality.
    In certain types of light, the 700wx camera isn't half bad. In other types of light, it's HORRIBLE. I think it's still the best phone camera I've used thus far, although that isn't saying much, considering how phones in Korea and Taiwan are sporting sexy 10mp cameras now... I'd pay a little more for a better camera. I like to try to consolidate devices to a degree... although I won't give up my iPod anyway...
    END OF LINE
    what you can do to make it a little better is, while the picture is displayed, go to menu/edit/menu and select auto correct. this as helped me get a little more out of my pictures.
    The camera on the WX is horrible, worse than the VGA one on my RAZR. I'd rather grab a pen and paper and sketch the scene than see the results from the WX
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    what you can do to make it a little better is, while the picture is displayed, go to menu/edit/menu and select auto correct. this as helped me get a little more out of my pictures.
    LOL, I do the same thing I think it is funny that we have to do this, but at least that option is there...hahaha
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.