1.    #1  
    I have searched through all the hacks I can find but can't see how to do this.

I have disabled the Vodafone splash screen when the Treo restarts from a soft reset, but if I turn the radio off/on from the hangup call button I still get the on/off sound and the vodafone splash screen.

Does anyone know how to disable all of this?

Thanks

Paul
    Hey Paul,

Sorry I cant help you with your Q.. but can you tell me where to look to find out how to disable the vodafone splash screen?

I would also like to edit the splash screen when it starts to remove the Palm Logo, and add my name and address details.. any pointers on how to do this?

Vodafone splash screen on soft reset? which vodafone splash screen? My device doesn't have it.

About Radio on/off screen and sounds, you cannot eliminate them, but you can change them to some else bitmap and/or sound.

About the palm logo, you cannot change it, but you can change the windows mobile startup screen.
    the only WM5 hack I have managed to find refers to editing welcomehead.96.png file,.. however that doesnt appear to work for the Treo as I cannot save the edited file back to the \Windows directory, as the original file is Read Only,... I assume because it is in ROM?

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Vodafone splash screen on soft reset? which vodafone splash screen? My device doesn't have it.

About Radio on/off screen and sounds, you cannot eliminate them, but you can change them to some else bitmap and/or sound.

About the palm logo, you cannot change it, but you can change the windows mobile startup screen.
    I was able to overwrite the Cingular Radio On/Off splash screens using Resco Explorer shell from the desktop to send to the Device. These are the ones I used (lifted off my 650, shrunk to 240x240)

EDIT: credit to checkmate for making these or posting these a long time ago in this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=69923
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."