Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    So just got my Treo 700w from Verizon last week and now I am adding acessories.
    Love this PDA Phone thing!
    (ONLY wish I have is that it can use my BT Stereo Headset for Voice Commands and Stereo Music.
    Hoping Palm can have a software upgrade ... SOON!)

So for now, I am looking for a good set of Stereo Headphones that I can use while I am working out.

This is what I need for the Stereo Headset for my Treo 700w to be able to do:
    • Stay on my ear while running and doing various movements.
    • Able to receive and make calls while listening to music.

Does anyone have a suggestion?
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Thanks again.

I was using the h.ear™ Sports HeadphonesspacerMDR-J11G when I was working out with my wife's iRiver MP3 player.
    It works GREAT!
    I can run around and it will actually stay in my ear!

I may actually try the PALM 2-in-1 Stereo Headset Pro that I read about in 1 of those threads.
    I was iffy about it due to teh price but I saw in one of the threads that it cost only $29.99 at JR.com at this page: http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.proc...eed.PLM+3239WW

I have never used any in-ear headphones before but I guess I will have a try at it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilim View Post
    Thanks again.

I was using the h.earô Sports HeadphonesspacerMDR-J11G when I was working out with my wife's iRiver MP3 player.
    It works GREAT!
    I can run around and it will actually stay in my ear!

That looks pretty darn good. Is there something wrong with the current Sony headset? That looks great to me.

BTW, what part of Westchester are you from? I am over in Yorktown Heights.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I live in Scarsdale now.
    Think Yorktown Heights is around 45mins north from me.
    I remmeber my wife making me go to the Walmart there before she realizes there is a Target in White Plains and a Wal-mart just opened there also lol.

As for the Sony Headset, ONLY problem with it is that it is just a standard Stereo Headset.
    It cannot pickup calls.
    Just want a Stereo headset that I can use to answer calls also just in-case.

Trust me, If its up to me, I would keep my LG Bluetooth Stereo Headset HBS-110 that I just gave to my wife.
    But the Treo 700w currently does not support BT VOice Command and BT Stereo Headset

Sucks too as I just got my 700w when I renewed my 2 yr contract with Verizon.
    Sucks even more that I am hearing rumors that the Treo 750 has BT Voice Command and BT Stereo Headset capabilities!!!
    Even though Verizon is a bit more expensive, they haven't failed me yet in service.
    Always get a connection whereever I am with Verizon.