Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    So, I thought this was a pdanet issue, but now that pda net is completly unistalled, I still get the same issue.

I have deleted ALL partnerships, and now connect my treo 700wx. It creates a partnership, and I am really ONLY syncing the calender function.

So, I let it sync, it syncs and then I disconnect. About a day later, I hook it up, and it shows CONNECTION, but it is not connected as the sync user, it is just connected as guest.

I can never get it to sync again, and I have to delete the partnership all over again.

Whenever I get the sync error, it says, try to disconnect and reconnect, and then try troubleshooting in the HELP menu, which I do and it runs a whole routine, all of which says nothing is wrong.

Is there something I can do?

This is with AS 4.2, and a win xp laptop.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    If nobody has any info that might help, could someone maybe point me in a direction that might help?
    Try this - go into

Programs

then hit the 'U' key to go right down to the USB Switch program. Select that with the 5-way, and see if that makes a difference at all.....
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    so, this is a toggle switch, appplication.

should it be set to USB, or RNDIS?
    I don't know - but I think that USB Switch program has something to do with what you're talking about (I know - that's a useless answer but it's the best I have)...