1.    #1  
    From PPCGeeks:
    I have written a program that will now take your Caller Announcement and send it to your BT Headset! No more have to pull your phone from holster or out of pocket to see who is calling. This program will work with any Windows Mobile 5.0 PPC phone. Enjoy!

Program now catches ALL incoming calls, and Closes Audio after a missed call.
    It should work perfectly now, so please give feedback if any more problems are found.

If you need any further help with this program, goto this link : http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...t-finally.html
    As this is the orginal fourm I started development on this program.
    Offer any feedback you can to me or in this fourm to help make the program even better.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dinomon; 12/11/2006 at 01:05 PM.
    Why do you torture us so
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Why do you torture us so
    I dont get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhkaplan View Post
    I dont get it.
    This won't work on the 700's for the same reason bt voice dialing and btaudiotoggle don't work. Hardware limitation.
    man, this is so pissing me off.
    Maybe bcaslis or other 750 users can test it... man, c'mon Cingular, let's release the 750 already!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    This won't work on the 700's for the same reason bt voice dialing and btaudiotoggle don't work. Hardware limitation.
    Dammit, I wasn't smart enough to see that. I just figured since it said it would work on any WM5 phones, and since it was posted in the 700w/wx forum, it would work for us.

Oh well.
    I'll test it when I get mine.

I keep checking Amazon to see if my order has shipped. I hope this week!
    I installed it on my 700w.
    It opens the audio channel but no audio is routed through the BT. Plus it kills alot of the notifications sounds.