1.    #1  
    i installed it and not sure how much better it is than tcmp......i dont see that many settings, and where is this customizable skinning feature? am i missing something
    No, you got scammed just like me. The single worst purchase I ever made, buggy, feature incomplete (from the ones they claim on their website). If you look over their forums the developers sound and act like a bunch of juveniles. Every bug fix or promised feature is in a "Major update!", coming "This week!" which say for at least 6 weeks in a row before anything comes out. And then it's always missing the features/fixes promised. Boy I REALLY wish I could get my money back on this. No wonder they don't post a demo, if you could try it you would never buy it.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Nah, using TCPMP (last release... 0.81?) and loving it. I spend enough money on software, if I can get something great for free, I usually jump at the chance.

And sorry for the disappointment, but thanks for posting that Core is sucky because maybe you'll save someone else the utter aggravation that you've had to endure...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    WoW.
    I was hoping the Core Player will be better as TCPMP v 0.72 rc1 is decent enough.

Kinda hard to use while I am driving so I just use it to view video files and other things that WMP can't play.

At this time I actually tried teh Trial version of PocketMusic and PocketPlayer.
    Right now I am leaning towards PocketPlayer for ease of use while driving.

Only reason I needed another MP is because WMP does not allow you to have multiple Playlist that you can play on a whim.

If anyone has another Media Player that is very easy to use while you are driving please tell us what it is
    I like Pocket Player by Conduits.
    I'm gonna have to try Conduits. A lot of people seem to like it.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I own PocketMusic, PocketPlayer, and Coreplayer. The only one on my machine now is Core. I'm not disappointed, although am waiting for more features to be added. I'd used Betaplayer and TCPMP for years, and have faith in the development of Core.
    Mortplayer is designed for the car and I use it all the time on my Dell Axim, but the latest one 3.3.1 RC6 bogs down my 700wx on exit. weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod View Post
    I like Pocket Player by Conduits.
    I like this one too,,, However it does cause memory hangs occasionally
    Yes. I'm finding that too. Version 2.8 seemed to be more stable for me. The latest is giving me some problems. I've contacted Conduits. I'll let you know what I find out.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    i tried Mortplayer but it was not looking right for me with my 700w soemhow.

PocketPlayer was great but it would lag at times so I am still not sure I am going to buy it after my trial period.

Still looking for a decent media Player to use while driving.
    Where can I find a version of the FREE TCPMP that is compatible with Treo 700w? The versions I have tried all report that they are not compatible with my phone.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neumannu47 View Post
    Where can I find a version of the FREE TCPMP that is compatible with Treo 700w? The versions I have tried all report that they are not compatible with my phone.
    Here: http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/test/
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilim View Post
    i tried Mortplayer but it was not looking right for me with my 700w soemhow.

PocketPlayer was great but it would lag at times so I am still not sure I am going to buy it after my trial period.

Still looking for a decent media Player to use while driving.
    Mortplayer has a beta version for square screens. You must not have gotten that one..The problem is that on exit it tends to lock my machine up. I am trying pocketplayer, but it seems laggy as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    I am trying pocketplayer, but it seems laggy as well.

I'm going to try going back to v.2.8 give it a try. See what you think.

http://conduits.com/products/player/PocketPlayer28.exe
  16. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Has anyone used the most recent version of Coreplayer? I want to try it out but unfortunately there's no trial version. Also,are all the features enabled?
    It's a shame with CorePlayer - I know this is a 700wx forum, but since they supported the PalmOS when Kinoma was nowhere to be found for years, I wanted to thank them by buying their software. But it is just not nearly as good as Kinoma for Palm OS, and I'm sure there are better alternatives for the WM universe.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.