1.    #1  
    Just a little info before I get into my question. I live in japan and cell service is with softbank formerly known as vodaphone, I bought a treo 750 while I was on a trip to HK. I've been waiting for one to come out that would work in Japan. Everything works like advertised. Internet, sms, the one thing that I can't get to work is MMS. Is there some additional settings that I need to make? I get the header but I can't download the message. The phone will not let me send a message using a email address, when I use a phone number it works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    eriess,

I travel to Asia regularly and it's always frustrated me during my layover at NRT that I couldn't use my cellphone. I'm now the proud owner of a Treo 750v.

So, are you telling me that my Treo 750 will work in Japan?!?
    Yes, it will work in at least some areas (like Tokyo) in Japan. They have UMTS 2100 service which the 750 supports. You might need international roaming enabled on your account (depending on your provider) but it should work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovation2 View Post
    eriess,

I travel to Asia regularly and it's always frustrated me during my layover at NRT that I couldn't use my cellphone. I'm now the proud owner of a Treo 750v.

So, are you telling me that my Treo 750 will work in Japan?!?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I think NRT is in the eastern part of Tokyo, do you think they have 2100 UMTS coverage there? That would be great!!!