1.    #1  
    Anyone get Pocket Express working on a 750v? I did a hard reset and then installed but still got a fatal error. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Nope. Working fine on my 750v. I'm running Pocket Express v3.20.83. Pocket Express is actually the reason why I purchased my first Treo. I use ALL the time.

Cheers,
    sealos
    Working fine on mine as well, but I did have to hard reset after installing and reinstall again.
  4.    #4  
    It turns out both the program and MS Net framework have ti be installed in the main memory for it to work. What a waste of space! On Palm OS, it works fine from the storage card.
    Not true. I have .NET installed in regular memory and Pocket Express on storage card and it works fine.
  6.    #6  
    Must be a different version. I just tried it and it only works if both are in the main memory.
    Hmmm. I am using the latest version, I d/l it last week. Handmark carried over my subscription from the Palm OS (Treo 650) to the 750. Terrific support!
  8.    #8  
    Very strange. Maybe we have different versions of ROM in the 750. I'm using the Singapore version. No big deal. I still have plenty of main RAM available. I never thought to ask about the Palm OS transfer. I'll do so. Thanks.
    I too used Pocket Express on my 650, and also didn't love the way the app behaved under WM. Once Windows Live for mobile came out, I've never looked back. I mostly used Pocket Express for Maps, Directions, 411 lookups, and Live Search just blows Express away, plus Live is free.
    the difference in the way pocket express works on pos vs wm is due to the net framework. this net framework sucks. I have unistalled pocket express for this reason.
    you can use a few other apps like windows live search to get what pocket express did and not have to worry about the net framework.

btw, I used pocket express installed in main memory and the net frame work on storage. work fine. or shall I say, as good as it gets.