1.    #1  
    Thanks.
    You snooze you lose!

People let's not create a new thread for each request. In fact if you know someone that has what you want just PM them.
    I want the CAB when the release becomed stable and I can just double click the CAB and have everything install correctly. Is it to that point yet? Is Palm going to release an update like this in January. If Palm is making a release I would rather wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimlich View Post
    I want the CAB when the release becomed stable and I can just double click the CAB and have everything install correctly. Is it to that point yet? Is Palm going to release an update like this in January. If Palm is making a release I would rather wait.
    no one knows for sure if it will ever be released from palm. it is not, and probably never will be, and easier to install than it is right now. the install takes less than 2 minutes and really is a piece of cake. I guess it really comes down to if you want it or not. the app is perfectly stable.
    can somone please pm me the cab as well? i have been searching for hours with no luck :/ Please somone save me!

deck
    Deck, check out this thread that is absurdly long. People have offered and delivered. Look for my posts in that thread (very recent--last 10 days max) and you'll see the TC member who offered uo his email address and his mobile number for SMS duty. He hooked me up. Oh just PM codyppc.

Easy install. Well worth it.

And for future posters to this thread, don't. Go to the thread I referenced.

And be sure to bow in the general direction of hannip and offer thanks.
    removed
    Last edited by codyppc; 02/24/2007 at 10:33 AM.
    Could someone PM me the cab file too? I 'll be very grateful.
    davidosa1 at gmail dot com.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    whoever wants it, msg me with ur AIM sn i will send it via aim.