1.    #1  
    Ok, This has been the most annoying issues.

When I need to put the treo on standby (shut off the screen) I press the Red hangup button.... When I need to bring it back online, I press the same red button.

Well any webpage I was on or mostly any program that was opened and the most active one before the standby ends up being closed when I bring the treo back on.

Anyone else have this issues and if so, any solutions?

Thanks
    DTT
    700w or wx? If 700w, its probably related to the memory limit thread...
  3.    #3  
    nope...did that hack months ago. I am running with about 5-6 mb free while all this happens.
    I'm experiencing the exact same problem here, especially with NetFront. When the screen shuts down and I press the red button...the application shuts down. this is especially frustrating when you are several pages deep on a site. All that work for nothing.

Any ideas guys?

Arc
    In caves all cats are gray...
  5.    #5  
    yup samme dang thing. Usually I cannot evem get IE to work correctly anyway.

I changed my memory limit to 2 mb to see if that changes anything. I will let you know what I find.

If anyone else has any ideas, info, etc. Please chime in.

DTT
    I don't know why your PIE is closing by itself. Did you happen to move your temp folders to the SD card? That's the only thing I can think of for PIE.

As for Netfront and other apps, I assumed you installed it on your SD card. If that's the case, that is a normal behavior. When you "turn off" (pressing the reg hangup button) your phone, the SD card gets unmounted which causes apps to close. When you turn the phone back on, the SD card will mount again. I don't believe there is a way around this unless you install your apps to the main memory.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    I don't know why your PIE is closing by itself. Did you happen to move your temp folders to the SD card? That's the only thing I can think of for PIE.

As for Netfront and other apps, I assumed you installed it on your SD card. If that's the case, that is a normal behavior. When you "turn off" (pressing the reg hangup button) your phone, the SD card gets unmounted which causes apps to close. When you turn the phone back on, the SD card will mount again. I don't believe there is a way around this unless you install your apps to the main memory.
    That makes complete sense. I am going to reinstall in MM and see what happens.

THANKS!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post

Wel you have solved the problem!!! That was it. In two days it has only closed twice and one I know was my fault!

Thanks TONS!

The PIE issue I assume is a basic MS$ issue.

Thanks Again!