1.    #1  
    Is there a upper limit on the memory (in GB) of a card that can be inserted in the miniSD slot? I want to put at least a 2GB card (if one is available and the OS permits it)

thanks in advance.
    2GB works fine. I think 4G isn't officially supported, I don't think I've heard yet of anyone doing this.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I've got a 2GB in mine. I think the 4GB is prohbitive now anyway, but you probably want to check on Microsofts Site for Windows Mobile to see what limitation there might be (then report back here)
    I have seen 4GB cards for fantastic prices on eBay recently. US$170 roughly.
    Palm Treo 750v
    Running on Three Australia
    1GB miniSD - Bluetooth GPS - Nokia CK-1W Car-Kit
    Be careful. Howard Forums users report fake cards appearing on eBay at too good to be true prices. Although $170 doesn't seem like a bargain to me. But be careful anyway on eBay. Someone recently got taken buying a Sony 4GB memory stick, was a really bad unusable fake. I know we're talking SD cards here, but there's been reports of fake SD cards on eBay too.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!