1.    #1  
    Ok for all those people who have the new 3200mAh battery: Is it really that much bigger? I'd like to get one, but don't want to give up my Palm Flexi case. It's a silicone skin case.

Would my 700WX w/ a 3200mAh battery still fit into the Palm Flexi case without distorting the case?
    It will most likely not work with the flexi case but you can decide for yourself with the pics on the link below.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...n=Custom&ID=76
    That was a good review. I use the leather Krussel case and it's a tight fit already so I know I won't be able to take advantage of this, even though I'd buy it if I could. I have 2 2400mAh batteries and I've only had to swap them out once since I bought my 700wx in September; the 700wx utilizes power well for me, and I have an exchange server.
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    It will most likely not work with the flexi case but you can decide for yourself with the pics on the link below.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...n=Custom&ID=76

Great Link !!
    This information is very helpful. I'm using the Speck ruggedized rubber skin. Has anyone tested whether this case will work with the extended 3200 battery? I like the case for protection but am concerned, even though its rubber, that the extended back will distort the fit on the 700, which is excellent now.

Thanks.
    3200 mah battery for Treo 700 is 2-3 mm thickness than 2400 mah, however, it gives you much power. Seidio will come up a crystal case that will perfectly fit Treo 700 with 3200 mah battery.

David Chang
    forums@seidio.com
    David,

Will the treo still fi in the Palm treo cradle? Will this battery fit in the included charger?
    I'm sad to say the Treo will not fit into the Palm cradle with this battery on.
    Damn that 680+3200mAh battery was ugly! Hunchback of Cellular Dame! - if seidio comes out with a slim form battery that gives at least 1800 mAh I'll go with that just to avoid that look!
    Quote Originally Posted by skipster View Post
    David,

Will the treo still fi in the Palm treo cradle? Will this battery fit in the included charger?
    The phone won't fit the cradle, but the battery will fit the built-in charger.
    Anyone know if a 3200 equipped 700w will fit a Proclip charging holder? I want a ProClip for my truck, but also want the 3200 battery.
    I got this battery, and am happy to report that it fits in the ProClip device mount. Also that it fits in the P7 pouch case. The reports are true that the 700 with it installed does not fit in the Pal desktop cradle, but that the battery does fit in the charger.
    I use the Seidio 2400 battery with my 700p and 700wx, it's the best accessory I've ever bought for a Treo. The 3200 looks very good for us power users. I just don't know if I could put up with the hump back, but it's a small trade off for that much more battery life.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I personally use both of the extended battereis, on days when I know i'm gonna have heavy phone usage or away from charger for a while I use the 3200, on weekends I usually just use the 2400 extended battery. I always have one charging so it usually not a problem. I figured i'm not that lazy to change out the batteries one last thing about the regular battery door I highly suggest it with the reset hole built in much more convienant.
    skipster, a quick question on the proclip mount. I was going to get this, but I was wondering if a Treo with a skin will fit in it? Would you mind snapping a few pics of it and sending them to me?
    When I was using the BSE skin on the treo, it did not really fit if I used the side skin pieces. just using the front and back ones, it did fit OK. A little tight, but it was functional. I'll snap some pics and post later today.
    Thanks, I have the Palm skin, so I'm guessing it won't fit without taking it out. I have a proclip mount for my old phone, and it fit pretty snug, so I am guessing its the same way with the treo mount. However, you said with the 3200 batt the treo still fit? So there is extra space behind the unit?