1.    #1  
    My headphone jack is cracked on the phone. If i was to take the phone to a sprint store will they be able to fix it.

Is there some other way to get a wired headpone to connect because at work we can not have bluetooth headsets only ear buds.
    They would swap you into another phone, so make sure you have a backup of your info.
    Hope that you have insurance or witin your warrently
    Actually Sprint no longer honors the manufacturer's warranty in the store, if you don't have their TEP or ESRP it will cost you to get it fixed, you do always have the option to mail your phone back to Palm at your cost with no compensation for time without your phone.
  5.    #5  
    I actually bought the phone on ebay, is it still under manufactured warranty. Does any one know how much it would cost for sprint to fix it.

If it is $50 or less would be worth it because that is how much the insurance deductible is.
    If you have the $6 insurance you are covered, palm's warranty is 1 year, however I don't know how that works if you are not the original purchaser, did you register your device with Palm? The most that it would cost you with Sprint is $55.
    Quote Originally Posted by veronicamays View Post
    If you have the $6 insurance you are covered, palm's warranty is 1 year, however I don't know how that works if you are not the original purchaser, did you register your device with Palm? The most that it would cost you with Sprint is $55.
    How would it only cost $55 with sprint?
    If you don't have any insurance and don't want to go through Palm the maximum cost in store to fix or replace the handset is $55. No you don't have the option of whether they fix or replace the handset.