1.    #1  
    Should I be able to use the touch screen to activate the speaker phone and mute functions?

It does not seem to be working on my 700wx.
  2.    #2  
    The touchscreen is also not working during voicemail on the remote control application looking thing.

i am not sure if that should work by touch or not...if you know please let me know
  3.    #3  
    Anyone.

A yes or no would suffice.
    I have occasionally used the touchscreen to mute or activate the speaker... but I mostly click with the 5-way...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    When I put in the provided ear buds/mic and then remove them later and then make a call I notice they are disabled. Call your voice mail for example with them plugged in...then while in the call...unplug them..then call voice mail again and they should be there. I did something like this anyway and they came back enabled. There might be another easier fix or workaround but that worked for me today.
  6.    #6  
    I thought you should be able to use them, but I must have disabled them in some way.

If anyone knows how to remedy this I would appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I am also having this problem. The menu options are not working either. I think I have another dialer (see it sometimes pop up before the regular one pops up) but I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of the other one (where the mute and speakerphone buttons do work).
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Do the following:

Change your registry setting HKLM\Security\Phone\Skin\. I changed the value of "Enabled" from 0 to 1 (mine was set to 0), waited a bit, then soft-reset.