Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    which wi-fi card are you folks using for the 700wx? and how easy is it to set up?

thanks.
    I've got the Palm Wifi card.

Works perfectly.

Plug and play. Can't get any easier.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    does it stick out the top a little?
    Yes.
    Check into that new mini sd card. Maybe you can get it to work with your 700wx with an adapter? Ask the supplier.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    then it may not stick out?

Quote Originally Posted by heimlich View Post
    Check into that new mini sd card. Maybe you can get it to work with your 700wx with an adapter? Ask the supplier.
    Quote Originally Posted by evperry View Post
    then it may not stick out?
    It may or may not stick out. You might do some investigating into it to see if it does stick out. From it's picture it appears that it wont stick out. I found it here http://www.buygpsnow.com/spectec-min...ckage-612.aspx but I don't know how reliable that site it. You might try calling them and asking about it to see if it is compatible with your device and if it sticks out. Let us all know the results. I'm thinking about buying one myself. The only problem is I lose my SD card if I put that in. What they need is an SD wifi card with 4G of memory on it so that it does everything that you need.
    I e-mailed the people at buygpsnow and they said it isn't compatible with the 700wx.