1.    #1  
    I have had a adata 4gb sd card in my 700 for the last 3-4 months it worked with no problems. Three days ago it just stopped working. The computer sd reader sees it and my two digital cameras can use it no problem. I have tried formatting it on the computer and on the digital cameras no luck. When I put it in the treo it doesn't recognize it at all no sounds nothing. I have a 2gig and a 1 gig card that work in the treo no problems. I mean the card is not broken it works in the computer and camera and the treo is not broken because other cards work in it. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    Just in case, check the contacts on the card and the Troe. Sometimes they do get gummed up and cause problems.
  3.    #3  
    I did clean the contacts on the card and I know its not the treos' contacts because I can use my 1 gb and 2gb cards in it with no problems.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I have tried formatting it on the computer and on the digital cameras no luck.
    When you did the format in the camera and PC, was the format successful but no go in the treo or was the format unsuccessful in the camera/PC? Flash based memory does have a limited number of read/writes, 3 to 4 months is way too short but I would guess that the card is more likely the problem.
  5.    #5  
    The format worked in the pc and the camer but the treo didn't see the card. I gave up adata cards suck. I ordered a transcend the other day.