1.    #1  
    Hello,

Does anyone know how to download attachments (to the memory card) when accessing gmail from IE on the Treo 750? I know that we can view office documents in html format in IE but it does not display graphs, pictures, etc.

Thanks!
    Retrieve the message using POP3 instead of using IE and mobile Gmail.
    Atlas Just Shrugged!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by convbcuda View Post
    Retrieve the message using POP3 instead of using IE and mobile Gmail.
    Thanks for the reply. The reason why I don't retrieve the entire message from gmail using pop3 is because that same email wouldn't otherwise download to my laptop (which is my main workstation). So, the setting on the email on my Treo only downloads 2kb of the header.

Do you have any suggestions to get around that?
    Forward the email to another address that you can retrieve via POP3 on the Treo. You can have Gmail do that automatically.
    Atlas Just Shrugged!
  5.    #5  
    Forward the email to another address that you can retrieve via POP3 on the Treo. You can have Gmail do that automatically.
    Great idea! Thanks!
    scroll down to the very bottom of the page and select "basic HTML". That mode allows you to download the attachments. I usually bookmark that mode so it always goes to that rather than the 'mobile' mode.
    I have had my Gmail account setup to forward to the email address provided by my carrier and it works great. I can send/receive unlimited emails on my carrier email account, so this works perfectly
    Palm Treo 750v
    Running on Three Australia
    1GB miniSD - Bluetooth GPS - Nokia CK-1W Car-Kit