1.    #1  
    I have a folder under my Outlook Today that has a ton of "important" emails. Is there any way to just have this folder sync everything and not have the typical "keep three days of email" apply to this?

I would like to have access to all the emails in this folder all the time, but everything else (inbox) i just need the last three days.

TIA.
  2.    #2  
    Any ideas? What about a 3rd party app?
    Well, I'v eswitched off using Exchange and just sync the calendar and tasks, so my memory might be a little shaky on this, but...

It seems to me that if you sync your treo and leave it connected, then on activesync under "Tools" select "Options", then righ tclick on the exchange e-mail icon. you'll see a list of ALL your folders and you can set which ones to sync.

I don't think you can change settings so that one folder will siny everything and inbox e-mail will just sync 3 days - so you might have to forward those messages to yourself to fool it into picking them up.

hope this helps.
    as long as that folder is on your server side (as opposed to your local hard drive) you can set it to Sync on your device.

When in Messaging, do this:

Menu
    Tools
    Manage Folders
    Then use the 'right' on the 5-way to expand the various folders there.
    Select the one you want to sync.

Good to go!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    as long as that folder is on your server side (as opposed to your local hard drive) you can set it to Sync on your device.

When in Messaging, do this:

Menu
    Tools
    Manage Folders
    Then use the 'right' on the 5-way to expand the various folders there.
    Select the one you want to sync.

Good to go!

I want that particular folder thats located on the server to sync ALL emails (even old emails). The rest of the folders like INBOX I only have it to set for the past 3 days.
    For the 3-day email inbox issue...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=129962