1.    #1  
    I may be over-looking something obvious, but I can't figure out how one effectively moves the curser around within an e-mail one is composing or any text file generated or edited in my 700w. On my iPAQ, the procedure is easy in just utilizing certain buttons at the same time as one presses the control button. The D-Pad also is more specific on that machine. If I use the D-Pad on the 700w, I simply over-shoot the text and visit the next field, instead of jumping up to a word in the previous sentence, which was my intention.
    So, how does one really edit text on this thing without resorting to the styllus?
    -- JMS --
    Quote Originally Posted by strideman View Post
    I may be over-looking something obvious, but I can't figure out how one effectively moves the curser around within an e-mail one is composing or any text file generated or edited in my 700w. On my iPAQ, the procedure is easy in just utilizing certain buttons at the same time as one presses the control button. The D-Pad also is more specific on that machine. If I use the D-Pad on the 700w, I simply over-shoot the text and visit the next field, instead of jumping up to a word in the previous sentence, which was my intention.
    So, how does one really edit text on this thing without resorting to the styllus?
    I believe the tweaks 2k program has a registry edit function so you can do that.