I'm using Windows Vista RTM since a couple of weeks; today I decided to try WMDC beta 3 with Vista and my Treo 750v.

I used Windows XP with ActiveSync 4.2 since Treo 750v was born. today I plugged my 750v on Vista through USB, and everything seemed to work. I suddenly switched to the SMS app and I noticed it was empty (!!).

I performed a soft reset, and now if I select the SMS app, nothing happens: SMS are lost, can't send new ones and if someone sends me one, it is lost forever.

I finally managed to delete PalmMsgV001 file located in \Windows, which seems to be the SMS database file. WM5 suddenly created a new one, and everything works again.

be careful...