1.    #1  
    I recently did a hard reset, and I noticed I am missing the icons that allow me to delete, fast forward,rewind, and repeat msgs. Either it wasn't built in like I thought or I installed something that allowed for those. I don't even remember installing the envelope icon (now I have the super ugly "tape"). Am I missing something?

thanks for the help. btw, first post via a treo after had owned a treo for 5 years. LoL.
    Menu -> Speed Dial Options -> Voicemail selected (then click menu -> edit) -> advanced -> Show voice mail buttons

hope it helps -
    END OF LINE
  3.    #3  
    you're the man! but what are those corresponding numbers? all I remember is 7 is delete (trashcan).

thanks for you're help alien! I am assuming it comes the factory with those enabled... hard resets suck.
    Those numbers are just the other commands you have within your voicemail. 7 is delete, 4 is listen again, 9 is to save the message for later, 3 is to skip, etc.

You'd ordinarily have to wait for the voice prompts if you didn't have them memorized, but our Treos are awesome, because they have cutesy poo little buttons that have icons so I have one less thing I have to remember.

Glad it helped you out -
    END OF LINE
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Those numbers are just the other commands you have within your voicemail. 7 is delete, 4 is listen again, 9 is to save the message for later, 3 is to skip, etc.

You'd ordinarily have to wait for the voice prompts if you didn't have them memorized, but our Treos are awesome, because they have cutesy poo little buttons that have icons so I have one less thing I have to remember.

Glad it helped you out -
    So I don't have to enter the corresponding numbers to those functions? What I am trying to ask is if your boxes are blank for those graphics. Mine were blank but I am wondering if I have to add:
    7 = delete
    4 = repeat
    9 = save
    3 = skip
    etc (and btw I don't know what the ETC ones are so I was asking for the rest )

Yes, great help... appreciate it greatly.