1.    #1  
    Has anyone else had callers complain that they can hear the end of your vibration sequence (assuming you have the phone on vibrate) when you answer the call? Is there anyway to get the vibrate to end instantly when you hit the answer soft key? I shouldn't even have to complain about this.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Well I don't know about the vibrating but I know that when my phone rings and I answer it I can still here my ring tone for a few seconds. I don't know if the other caller can hear it though.
    the other people cant here the ringing but can hear the vibrate. this was a windows thing with the 6700 as well. hopefully palm can fix this on the update.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    If and when they do another update.
    well i don't know about the 700w, but the 700wx hasn't had one yet. no telling when, but it will get one.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Yeah well I'm not dishing out another 700 bucks for one of these.
    I have the same problem with the ring, don't know about vibrate. It is very annoying having a long pause everytime you answer the phone and hearing the caller say "hello? hello?" Not very professional.
    It seems when you start talking when it is still ringing the ringing stops... but maybe my hello is the same length as the ring .. shrug
    if you just start talking thay will here you. I can sometime here them reply to my "hello" before the ringing even stops. no biggie for me. you'll get use to it. you could always return it and get another device with different issues. none are perfect. I just hope thay fix this with the update for the wx.