1.    #1  
    We need a place to put all the finalized hacks without any discussion. For instance, the sms threading hack is now how many pages long? We need a thread were we can put a list of all hacks when they are out of beta or maybe even the beta hacks, but just so we can find them all in one place. Right now if you bought a new Treo, like me you have to go read about 5-7 different threads with 2-5 pages to find all the info. Examples would include the new city beta, sms threading, browser speed hacks, time and date stuff, carrier name and bluetooth logo, etc. Do you think someone could come up with a thread that would include them all without discussion, just hacks and there links?
    -Parrott84

The Treo 700wx was a great device. Especially for one handed use, but it would be hard to give up my Mogul now.

myChristianConnection.org
    I will set it up if you give me the list. Please PM the list to me.
  3.    #3  
    Here are the one's i came up with, does anyone else know of hacks or patches or links to things that newbies might want to do to there new Treo 700's? Any beta programs that are being worked on or finalized that we would like to see added in a sticky?

SMS THREADING
    PALM PATCH
    CITY ID
    MMS HACK
    VOICE COMMAND
    BROWSER SPEED HACK
    DATE AND TIME HACK
    REMOVE THE CARRIER AND BLUETOOTH BAR
    A2DP
    PRL UPDATES
    -Parrott84

The Treo 700wx was a great device. Especially for one handed use, but it would be hard to give up my Mogul now.

myChristianConnection.org
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    There are WM5 Registry hacks (I used them for my PPC but I'm sure some are different.[/I]):

Windows Mobile 5 Boost Speed (up to 20%):
    [HKLM\System\StorageManager\FATFS] CacheSize = 4096 EnableCache = 1 [HKLM\System\StorageManager\Filters\fsreplxfilt] ReplStoreCacheSize = 4096 * Soft reset for changes to take effect. Default values for all keys are 0

Disable Windows Menu Animation:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SYSTEM\GWE\Menu,
    then change the value of "AniType" from 6 (default) to 0. This disables the menu animation.

Increase Display Cache:
    Another tip to speed up the display is to increase the glyph cache value. However, this will take up more system memory.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GDI\GLYPHCACHE.
    Change the value of "limit" from 8192 (default) to 16384 or even 32768.

Low Battery Warning Banner Adjustment:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\{A877D663-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408}\
    Create a String value named "Default" and set its value to "Low battery warning".
    Now go to Start > Settings > Personal tab > Sounds & Notifications applet > Notifications tab, select "Low battery warning" in the "Select an event" drop-down list and you can customize it.

Make PocketIE a full IE 6.0:
    This will let your pocket internet explorer look like a normal desktop Internet Explorer 6.0
    This can help you access sites that require a certain internet explorer version.
    1) Open a registry editor
    2) Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\
    3) Change the default value to "Mozilla/4.0".
    4) Change the "Version" value to "MSIE 6.0".
    5) Change the "Platform" value to "Windows NT 5.0".
    6) Soft-reset.

Change Start Menu Color:
    The registry Binary Value key that controls the font color on the start menu is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Color\39 and value for black is 00 00 00 00.
    Here are values for other colors: black = 00 00 00 00 red = FF 00 00 00 green = 00 FF 00 00 yellow = FF FF 00 00 blue = 00 00 FF 00 purple = FF 00 FF 00 White = FF FF FF 00

Customize Startup Programs:
    In this registry key you can find all the items that appear in the 'New' menu on the Today screen:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\Extensions\NewMenu

These are the programs that automatically start when performing a soft reset:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\Start Items

Change Internet Explorer Homepage:
    Changing Homepage in Pocket internet explorer:
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
    "Start Page"=http://yourpage.com

Change The SoftKey Buttons in WM 5:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Keys\112
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Keys\113
    112 is the left key and 113 is the right. Now for each key create a new string named Open and set the target path.

Example:
    Default Notes
    Open \Windows\notes.exe

Change “Message Sent” Dialog Box:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFWARE\MICROSOFT\INBOX\SVC\SMS]
    Edit the value of the key: "MessageSent" to suit your preference.

Fine Tune Shortcuts For Buttons:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Keys
    These properties are set by Settings->Buttons,
    The fine tune will let you do more and even change those icons.

Time AND Date in Title Bar:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\
    Create a binary value named "TBOpt" and set its value to "13 00 00 00".
    Save any unsaved document and reset your Pocket PC.

Display AM or PM in Title Bar:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\nls\overrides]
    Create String: S1159
    Value = Am
    Create String: S2359
    Value = Pm
    Create String: STFmt
    Value = h:mm tM

Soft reset * All characters are case sensitive and must be entered as stated above.

Change The Tap And Hold Dots Color:
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Color\ key.
    1) Add a Binary value called "40" if it does not already exist.
    2) Set the value to "rr gg bb 00" (RGB hex values 00 to FF so "FF 00 000 00" is Red)