1.    #1  
    In the past few days my bubble reminder for outlook calendar appointments has stopped functioning. I still get notifications for emails/ texts but I value the appointment reminders quite a bit. Is there any solution to this short of a hard reset and fresh install of programs? I've tried to restore a couple of backups but I'm afraid I haven't kept enough history to go back to before the problem started. Thanks.
    Last edited by browning; 12/05/2006 at 10:25 AM. Reason: title clarification
    Check your Sounds and Notifications options and make sure under the REMINDERS field that "display message on screen" is checked. The only thing I can think of, I've never had an issue like that
  3.    #3  
    Those options are checked. Voice Command announces the appointment but I see no notification. The VC announcement is useless if I am not near the phone at the time.
    I am having this problem now too! I have checked all my settings and have no idea. My company just updated the security certificate on our Exchange Server and we are now running Exchange 2007. Could this be related?

The weird thing is the notifications pop up on my computer screen just not on my Treo.
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    I don't know if this will be helpful to anyone here but in my situation reminders / alerts quit popping up on both Outlook and my treo. I found the following
    M$ support article useful.

Basically all you do is BACKUP your .pst then:

Quit Outlook, click Start, point to Run, type outlook /cleanreminders, and then click OK.
    And voila, my reminders where back to annoying me again.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I don't know if this will be helpful to anyone here but in my situation reminders / alerts quit popping up on both Outlook and my treo. I found the following
    M$ support article useful.

Basically all you do is BACKUP your .pst then:

Quit Outlook, click Start, point to Run, type outlook /cleanreminders, and then click OK.
    And voila, my reminders where back to annoying me again.
    Well, I did this and it didn't work...at first. Then 3 days later BAM! the bubbles started popping up again. Thanks daThomas!
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    mine has been doing this for a week and haven't figured it out, any suggestions would be helpful............I did the outlook /cleanreminders with no results
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    still not working...............driving me crazy