Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I have the 700W with Verizon broadband service. Is there any way to hook the 700w to my Laptop and get broadband on the Laptop?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    PdaNET. You can search on it for more info.

Greg
    PDANet from junefabrics.com
    HAHA!! You beat me by seconds Greg!
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by artfem View Post
    I have the 700W with Verizon broadband service. Is there any way to hook the 700w to my Laptop and get broadband on the Laptop?
    DO NOT mention to Verizon that you are using this program or in any way that you are using your phone to connect your laptop to the Net. MAKE sure your data plan is "all you can eat" or unlimited cause if you're metered on data this will cost you big.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I wish my Verizon phone was as quick to respond as this forum. Thanks for the great advice, and daThomas....mum's the word...
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    DO NOT mention to Verizon that you are using this program or in any way that you are using your phone to connect your laptop to the Net. MAKE sure your data plan is "all you can eat" or unlimited cause if you're metered on data this will cost you big.

This is certainly good advice - but also be aware that Verizon "Unlimited" is not unlimited! Go over 5 GB in one month and you are terminated.
    The limit is 10 GB Casabooboo. The jig is up guys. If I find any of you running PDANet without paying for the tethering plan I will personally cancel your accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwceo View Post
    The limit is 10 GB Casabooboo. The jig is up guys. If I find any of you running PDANet without paying for the tethering plan I will personally cancel your accounts.
    Verizon rep told me 5 GB. Terminate - go for it. Give it your best shot.