1.    #1  
    installed the .cab file now when i go to messages and then menu i have a mms configuration tab but thats it...
    how do i send a picture did i do something wrong? please help
    what I do is take the pic or go to the pic, hit menu and then send mms. don't try it from the messageing app. but try it from the pic.
  3.    #3  
    i tried that if i click send only two options come up send outlook or send aol... send text message is dimmed....

i mean i have something that says mms config tab but i cant really change anything in it?

i installed the .cab did a sof reset but like i said nothing says send mms

any idea guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by yonkers143 View Post
    i tried that if i click send only two options come up send outlook or send aol... send text message is dimmed....

i mean i have something that says mms config tab but i cant really change anything in it?

i installed the .cab did a sof reset but like i said nothing says send mms

any idea guys?
    well I have both send outlook and mms. my sms is grayed out. you either have a bad install or a bad program. send me (pm) you email and i'll send u the cab I use.
  5.    #5  
    when i try to send a mms text it is from USER@USER.com and when i try to send it to someone it only lets me send it to 3 people in my contacts ... the 3 people who only have email adresses whats wrong here...
    unter the setting tab in the mms config it says sprint pcs and i cannot click new... sooo what should i do!!
    This happened to me.....uninstall the program.

Go back and install and DO NOT soft reset at all in any of the steps. Just install like the instruction say but when it says to soft reset DO NOT do this just go onto the next step.

Worked for me.
  7.    #7  
    i did a soft reset and it worked!!!! hahah

i sent a text and it sent through right away

i have 15 dollar text and 15 dollar internet package with sprint

is there a charge for sending these pics?

anything i should know about this program it doest hurt anything does it
    !?
    the power vision plus pack comes with picture mail. i would call sprint and find out what your plan includes just to play it safe. it is $.40 a picture if you dont have it.
    does anyone have problems sending pictures to cingular phones? when i send one, it goes through, but they cant get the pic on their phone.
    Could someone please Send me an IM so that I can obtain the .cab file and instructions for installation? I have sent codyppc a IM but though I would also post here. I so miss MMS messaging!!!

Also, does the installation of this break anything or change anything else on the phone?

Thanks folks!
    Bill
    where can i get the MMS Hack file?
    I too am interested int the cost of sending MMS.

I have the unlimited data and 500 txt plan so would there be an extra charge.

I always thought it was funny that when I bought this phone they tried to sell me the unlimited MMS plan when the phone can not even do it out of the box.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Is this still a working solution or did it also break with the recent goings on at sprint blocking access to mms?

If so, is there another solution?

Thanks,

-CC
    I have the old hack on my treo (wm5). I don't send too many pictures but every once in a while it comes in handy. Tried to send one last night and it didn't work
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
    Is this still a working solution or did it also break with the recent goings on at sprint blocking access to mms?

If so, is there another solution?

Thanks,

-CC
    i would like to know this answer too cause my mms hack stopped working .
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    how can u send a pic as as a text message needing to know ive been trying to find out how
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=19122
    Maybe this will help?

Or, if you don't want to install anything, just email a picture to 10digitphonenumber@pktpix.com

It's not quite MMS, but it's better than nothing.
    The hack no longer works so you can delete it and the CAB files. Sprint sqaushed it in January.

You can send pics another way. With your email client use these formulas.
    Use the full 10 digit phone number.
    Sprint
    phonenumber@pm.sprint.com

AT&T
    phonenumber@mms.att.net

Verizon
    phonenumber@vzwpix.com

TMobile
    phonenumber@tmomail.net
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.