1.    #1  
    Seidio will release swivel lock rubberized holster for Treo 750 on next Monday (12/4). The holster is rubberized.

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/03/2006 at 11:18 AM.
    this should work for the 680 as well no?
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Excellent! Exactly ehat i have been waiting for, shall be ordering mine on monday.

Thank you
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter View Post
    this should work for the 680 as well no?
    The holster for Treo 750 will NOT work for Treo 680. Seidio will release the rubberized holster for Treo 680 in about one week.

David Chang
    Seidio
    forums@seidio.com
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/03/2006 at 06:30 PM.
    David,
    Any plans in developing a crystal case for the 750?

Thanks for the updates,
    Oly
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by olywogle View Post
    David,
    Any plans in developing a crystal case for the 750?

Thanks for the updates,
    Oly
    Yes, It has been going on for some time. should be ready soon. Both clear crystal case and rubberized case.

David Chang
    Seidio
    forums@seidio.com
    When its up cna you pease provide a link - save me hunting for it on your website.

Thanks
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    How about a picture of it?
    Corey

Current Devices: Palm Pre 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus and Apple's iPhone 4
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coreymcl View Post
    How about a picture of it?
    ........second that
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Manaz101 View Post
    ........second that
    We will have the release done before 1:30 PM today. The holster is a rubberized spring clip holster that is custom made for Treo 750. However, we make it more stylish as compared Treo 700 holster and provide more protection from scraching as it is rubberized.

David Chang
    Seidio
    forums@seidio.com
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/04/2006 at 01:59 PM.
  11.    #11  

Introducing a brand new line of holsters... the NEW Rubberized Spring Clip Holster for Treo 750! Due to the new rubberized material, your phone will look even more elegant and sophisticated. More importantly, the rubberized material helps minimize scratch marks! With the new soft touch of this holster, your phone will LOOK and FEEL great!

This holster is the ultimate in protection, style, and functionality. With its tight, yet flexible spring clip on top, it's super easy to secure in place as well as to remove quickly when needed. AND, since this holster was made with the consumer in mind, it is specially designed so SD cards will not escape and the paint on your Treo will remain safe and unscratched. It is molded and shaped with the same quality workmanship as our other famous holsters, providing excellent protection and security.

Your device will be held facing inward, resting against a soft felt pad.

For more information regarding this product, please visit the product page on our website or email Christine@Seidio.com.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Looks good! i may just have to buy one
    ok, the 680 and the 750 are basically identical in design soooooo shouldnt the 750 holster work with the 680? Having both phones i cant say that i can see a difference except for cosmetics.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by kspliff1 View Post
    ok, the 680 and the 750 are basically identical in design soooooo shouldnt the 750 holster work with the 680? Having both phones i cant say that i can see a difference except for cosmetics.
    Treo 680 and Treo 750 look almost the same, but they are not from holster design . We want our holster to perfectly fit and holds your Treo very securely while it is in the holster.

We just released one for Treo 750, we will release one for Treo 680 soon.

David Chang
    Forums@seidio.com