1.    #1  
    I am having some trouble figuring out how to transfer things from my SD Card to my computer and vis-versa.

When I connect to my computer I only see the folders on the Treo...I was hoping to be able to manage, edit, and transfer files all from my PC.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have a Treo 700wx
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Here is how you can get to the files on your SD Card:

1) Connect you Treo to your desktop
    2) Opens Windows Explorer on your desktop...you will see 'Mobile Device' listed among your drive listings near the bottom on the left-hand side.
    3) Click on 'Mobile Device' just like you would to open a drive's contents (note you will not see your SD card yet)
    4) Among the items listed, the first should be 'My Windows Mobile-Based Device'. Click on that item.
    5) You will then see a bunch of folders and one will be called 'Storage Card'. Open that up and you will see all of the files on your SD Card.

You can then move, copy, delete, etc. until you heart is content.
    Quote Originally Posted by player2 View Post
    I am having some trouble figuring out how to transfer things from my SD Card to my computer and vis-versa.

When I connect to my computer I only see the folders on the Treo...I was hoping to be able to manage, edit, and transfer files all from my PC.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have a Treo 700wx

Try this

http://store.treocentral.com/content...1-72--1099.htm
  4.    #4  
    NOw it will not even connect.

Everytime I plug it in that stupid active sync program comes on and does not connect. It keeps going in a circle and the network icon pops up like I have plugged in a new computer.
    WM5torage.

Better then Card Export and its small. Activate it and it'll make your SD card show up just like you plugged it in via USB.

http://www.modaco.com/WM5torage-t238545.html
    I'm kinda surprised that more people don't have memory card readers built into their PCs.