Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    just curious. i'd love to have super mario bros or something to keep me busy when i'm stuck at the airport.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Yes via Pocket NES or Pocket Nester.
    I got the pocket nes, but can not seem to configure the buttons.

I go into the options where you click on the button and shoud push the one you want to use, but when I push the button it does not do anything.

I got the program from someone who uses a handheld...so maybe that has something to do with it?
    what's the best emulator around for Palm??
    where do you get the games from?
    Do a Google for the names of the programs and as far as ROMS are concerned its illegal to distribute them so you wont get any help on this forum for that.
    On a side note, i have downloaded both programs and when I run a rom it keeps flashing "UNREGISTERED"

Am I supposed to do something to get that off the screen or someone know where I can get a good copy of nestor or the like?
    does anyone know of what might fix the issues I am having with configuring the buttons?

I can laod evrything, I just can not get the buttons to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by player2 View Post
    does anyone know of what might fix the issues I am having with configuring the buttons?

I can laod evrything, I just can not get the buttons to work.
    Which emulator are you using? Because I always used PocketNester on my 6700 and it was ok, but it would not work on the Treo. Couldn't get the buttons to do anything. Moved to PocketNES, which I gave up on years ago, and everything is cool again. Although the sound emulation stinks, but I turned it off and it runs well...

EDIT:
    I just realized you were in fact talking about PocketNES. Sorry.

You may want to uninstall and just try a re-install. I had no problems configuring buttons with my version of the app.
    END OF LINE