1.    #1  
    Hey yall wondering if I could get some help I got my kid the migo phone for her and I can check her where about on my home computer but on my Treo I get an error message that will not let me view I have enclosed a screen shot of what the message says. If anyone know how to remove the security for popups please post it I would really like to use this feature on the treo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    have you tried the IE6 hack? it lets the site think your using IE6 (windows pc) instead of windows CE (treo). I don't have a link , but if you search you should find it.
    you could also search for " 700 wx hacks " that is a program that will enable a bunch of hacks. I think the one i'm talking about is in there.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks I found the post after the last message you sent so I will try it and go from there. Thanks
  5.    #5  
    So here's what going down look at screen shot file named vzw1 first then I click OK then it comes up with log in and password info then once I click on that i get the pop up(see file vzchaperone below). Any other suggestions the hacks did not work I also tried using reensoft pie plus v2.2 first, then I removed it from phone then I tried the ie 6.0 hacks after a soft reset from uninstalling pie plus(I also went to check the reg to make sure the hacks stuck to the reg and they did.). So now I'm back at square one.
  6.    #6  
    open vzw1 then vzchaperone
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Have you tried using opera mobile? It is very impressive, Handles lots of advanced web sites that Pie won't load. Install the 30 day trial and let us know. just make sure you disable the pop up blocker under options.

http://www.opera.com/products/mobile.../winmobileppc/
  8.    #8  
    Opera did not work either and I tried it bothways with the pop up option on and off. hmmmm..........not sure where to go from on here?
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    oh well.... Last resort then. Sign up for the Free Logmein here, install on your desktop and go to www.logmein.com using PIE.

Let it install the activeX cab.

Now you can remotely control your pc from your phone. I would suggest changing the resolution on Options -> change resolution -> 640x480.

Its not the best solution but it actually worked pretty well for me more than once.
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    Opera did not work either and I tried it bothways with the pop up option on and off. hmmmm..........not sure where to go from on here?
    was this the free version or with the 8.6 version found here

http://www.opera.com/products/mobile.../winmobileppc/
  11.    #11  
    yep thats the one I downloaded. i'll post some treo screenshots once I get a chance.
  12.    #12  
    Do you think it makes difference if I use the verizon cab or the all devices cab for win5.0 on the opera downloads page.
    I have the same proble with the 700p, did you ever work it out ?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by JISystems View Post
    I have the same proble with the 700p, did you ever work it out ?
    No I was never able to get it to work on the treo 700w i down loaded every type of browser software as well and nothing worked. Kinda pisses me off about paying for the chaperone service and cant see where my kid is on my 600 dollar phone.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    I hear ya, my wife can use it on her LG (which I think was $100) really makes no sence. Thanks for the reply