1.    #1  
    Go and grab this app over the air. It is awesome. I'm still learning all it can do.

http://wls.live.com (go to that URL on your device)

Maps, directions, business and people finder, navigation. It is cool. I've used Google Maps on Palm OS, and this as good if not better.
    JohnnyMac

Nice post thanks a million. I used the same thing when I had palm os. This I would have to say is a lot better but I am a microsoft person.
    I've been using this one and loving it too. Using it on an 8525 and finding it very, very nice for one-handed use ...
    It's very nice, but it can't exit well, no matter using task manager or the exit command in the application.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Hmmm - it exits OK for me if I use its own command, not so well if I try to close it via a task manager app ...
    this is a very nice find....wish it offered more than mapping and phone numbers though. For example, if it listed Movie show times, or integrated google type searches. Similar to "Genius" on the Palm.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Does not work for Canada

Quote Originally Posted by digitalfx View Post
    this is a very nice find....wish it offered more than mapping and phone numbers though. For example, if it listed Movie show times, or integrated google type searches. Similar to "Genius" on the Palm.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Very interesting find. I'm anxious to use it "in the field" as I've been looking for a good way to find business phone numbers on the fly.
    I love it and use it all the time ... haven't had any problems with it not closing, although it does open a ton of windows for any given search. It's a great program!
    I'm still loving this app too - and using it frequently. It is a little sluggish on closing, but does not lock up or detract from system resources in any noticeable way (on an 8525) ....
    Quote Originally Posted by jcarbary View Post
    I love it and use it all the time ... haven't had any problems with it not closing, although it does open a ton of windows for any given search. It's a great program!

jcarbary - what is the program you are using on your Today screen?
    -jscott
    I have all kinds of stuff running From the top:

* Phonealarm with the jinks skin
    * WeatherPanel with the Stealth-240 theme (I think)
    * Standard picture dialing; I removed the two buttons from the speed dial and added an extra one to the pictures that scrolls off the screen
    * Scary Bear Spacer inbetween – dead space essentially
    * SPB Pocket Plus gives me the tabs on the bottom… on the screen that sows, it’s my calendar, goosync (which isn’t working for me and has since been deleted), explorer, Live Search, excel and IM+
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo View Post
    Very interesting find. I'm anxious to use it "in the field" as I've been looking for a good way to find business phone numbers on the fly.
    Have you found a way to save the number you find to your contacts? SO far i have been unable to do so.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    it always errors on closing for me, plus i would like to get a more updated arial map.

the stock one is atleast 3 years old
    doesnt work as well for me as google maps. interface is not very good.