Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I only got my treo 700w for a month. I have the ff apps..

- Yahoo! Go
    - Live search
    - Spb Pocket plus

* I would want the google maps but had problemds installing, but Live search is
    good too.
    * I will try the mem maid, read that its good..

Where can I get cool fonts? I saw most that are for Palm OS and not for WM 5.

Also, I have the trial version of spb pocket plus and i want to purchase it,
    do i have to uninstall my trial version? Help with the info please!
    wow soo much great info on this site. i love my 700wx!! im tryin to get the sirius to work. what do i have to do?
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by camaroracer016 View Post
    wow soo much great info on this site. i love my 700wx!! im tryin to get the sirius to work. what do i have to do?
    First do you have a Sirius account? If you do not then you cannot go any further until you sign up: http://www.sirius.com

Second you must register for the online player, also on the above site. You do get the standard version of the web player with a Sirius account.

Third once you have set up both, install the sirius .cab file to your device, easiest way is to connect to activesync, explore your device and go to the /temp folder, drop the .cab file in the folder and then use file explorer on your device to locate the file. Click to install. (seems to have problems on a mem card) and then run the program. Once in the program choose file, settings, and then enter your login information (same as you would for the web player) and then choose the other options if you want them. Save the data and then choose the channel your looking for to play it.

Does that help? Otherwise let us know what your specific problem is.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Where can I get the Sirius cab file? I already listen via my laptop but would love to listen @ work.

Found it but is it true my 700wx will slow down after Net 2.0 install?
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weiss1173 View Post
    Where can I get the Sirius cab file? I already listen via my laptop but would love to listen @ work.

If you have the latest software on your 700wx you will not need to separately download the Net 2.0, the Sirius program will work just by downloading the .cab file
    Quote Originally Posted by weiss1173 View Post

Don't use SiriusCE, it doesn't work You need to use SiriusWM5

http://home.ptd.net/~cobra04/code.html
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Many thanks. Going to give it a shot.

PureJazz station on my Treo would be awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post

I've also installed switchable aux inputs for my car stereo for playing my treo in my car (switches between stereo, treo and sirius). I used an FM transmitter for a while but it didn't sound that great so I have a direct input now. I'm planning on installing an a2dp receiver so I can connect my treo wirelessly to my car stereo.
    How do you have this setup Hannip, I would like to do this in my vehicle as well.
    I installed this which gave me dual aux inputs on my factory stereo.
    http://www.uscaraudio.com/cgi-bin/us...atalogno=PXGM9

One input I use for Sirius satellite radio and the other I'm connecting to this.
    http://www.monstronix.com/ubr-p-196093.html
    is there a program that I have to download to be able to use my bluetooth and say the name in my contact list and it dials it?
    It was my understanding that you cant voice dial through blue tooth...atleast yet.
    has anyone tried installing this version lately? i tried it last night and i get an error about that software not being digitally certified. don't even tell me sprint is starting to lock down the pda phones like they did with the i930's.
    Quote Originally Posted by shackk View Post
    First do you have a Sirius account? If you do not then you cannot go any further until you sign up: http://www.sirius.com

Second you must register for the online player, also on the above site. You do get the standard version of the web player with a Sirius account.

Third once you have set up both, install the sirius .cab file to your device, easiest way is to connect to activesync, explore your device and go to the /temp folder, drop the .cab file in the folder and then use file explorer on your device to locate the file. Click to install. (seems to have problems on a mem card) and then run the program. Once in the program choose file, settings, and then enter your login information (same as you would for the web player) and then choose the other options if you want them. Save the data and then choose the channel your looking for to play it.

Does that help? Otherwise let us know what your specific problem is.

Does one have to pay for a Sirius account?

heimlich
    Pocketbreeze (http://www.sbsh.net/products/pocketbreeze/) is a must have for me.
    Hidelogo too.

heimlich
    Quote Originally Posted by heimlich View Post
    Does one have to pay for a Sirius account?

heimlich
    ...Of course. It's an online access to their satelite radio offerings. If you pay for their sat radio, you can access it.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    I have been trying to find a free copy of monopoly, I found monopalm, but that didn't run on WM5. Any other options?
    Thanks in advance
    What other forums do you read on the Treo?

Thanks,

Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by golfbird View Post
    What other forums do you read on the Treo?

Thanks,

Jean
    Two of my favorites are PPCGeeks ans Treonauts

There are others, but I think these are the big three in my book!!
    Howardforums is good as well
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    ...Of course. It's an online access to their satelite radio offerings. If you pay for their sat radio, you can access it.
    ...and pay for data access from verizon?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast