Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Can you make it so when you click the Sms button it goes straight to the app? Because when i click it now it comes up with Sms, then messaging under it.
    Here's how you do it

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    LOL? blank response or being sarcastic haha, i know theres registry edits to change which program opens up when you click it, or renaming it, but how can we make it so Messaging doesnt come up also?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I think you misread my post. Right now when i do click my left soft key (sms) it comes up with a menu that has two items in it. What i want to do is simply get rid of the messaging item... therefor when i click the left soft key it opens up the palm messaging app automaticly
    i was being sarcastic, sorry.

there's no known way to do it b/c it is not a simply registry edit in this case but rather hacking a .dll file.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    [QUOTE=Malatesta;1138533]i was being sarcastic, sorry.

QUOTE]

now now mal, play nice.
    No way to do it, Palm created a modification that adds search to today, dial from today, and modified the functions of the left and right softkeys. HOWEVER, this was all done as part of the same "file," so deleting one deletes ALL of them. If you search, you will find programs that can map OTHER buttons to do this, but because of Palm's modification of those specific buttons it cannot be done via one-click with either softkey. Sorry