1.    #1  
    I just installed PIEPlus and it worked right after it installed and even a few sessions after that, but now PIEPlus doesn't load when I start PIE. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I've been using PIEPlus for years and have found it to be a great add-on, but it's not without quirks.

First, if you haven't already, soft reset the PPC. Sometimes that's worked for me when this has happened.

I just "lost" mine yesterday. I'm not sure how it happened, but the .exe was no longer on my device. I actually needed to reinstall it from the .cab that I saved on my storage card and now it's fine again.

I install it to my Storage card, too, and while that works, it might not work quite as well as an on Device install.

Where did you have it installed?
    I have PIEPlus installed to my device and have never had any issues with it so far.

I have had files dissappear on my storage card before. It's rare. Happened once in almost a year.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    I've been using PIEPlus for years and have found it to be a great add-on, but it's not without quirks.

First, if you haven't already, soft reset the PPC. Sometimes that's worked for me when this has happened.

I just "lost" mine yesterday. I'm not sure how it happened, but the .exe was no longer on my device. I actually needed to reinstall it from the .cab that I saved on my storage card and now it's fine again.

I install it to my Storage card, too, and while that works, it might not work quite as well as an on Device install.

Where did you have it installed?

I tried a soft reset, no difference. I've got it installed to the internal memory. It looks like the actual files are still there, but it just doesn't load up with PIE.