Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    ok, what the heck is up here? when i view my main memory tab/running apps, it usually said i had roughly 30.00 MB free ........now, in the past 3 days, it's delining even more and more.......currently sitting at 19.21 free with 38.24 IN USE!?

what is up with that? i haven't added a single program in over 1 month! I've used mem-maid as a clean up, i haven't taken any pics/vids, i only have 3 running apps.....why does it get so low and continue to decline? what is eating this up?
    Clear your browser cache. My PIE cache was set to take up 20+mb max and it was doing it. I rolled it back to 3mb, so I don't have to worry about it anymore.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Clear your browser cache. My PIE cache was set to take up 20+mb max and it was doing it. I rolled it back to 3mb, so I don't have to worry about it anymore.
    where do i go to set the cache back?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    nope, this didn't help......i'm still sitting at 19.00 MB. dang, wtf?
    I used MemMaid and set it under the Memory Tweaks settings. You should be able to set this through the registry, but I don't have experience doing it that way. I looked at mine and I actually set it to 2mb and it works fine.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    clear all your emails. Deleted, ect.
    ie history and files. delete these in ie/menu/tools/ect
    I think he's talking about program memory, based on the numbers. Just soft reset if thats the case
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Something similar happened to me the other day. All of a sudden I went from 32 mb of storage memory to 26 mb and I didn't change a thing. I wrote down all my memory based on each folder, restored my device to the day before, compared each folder to what I had written down, ran memmaid, deleted unwanted folders and ended up with 34 mb. I love this phone.