Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    So, I like the ability to press the call button and get a list of people I recently called. I especially like the fact that it give you the other numbers for these people - i.e. you call someone's home # and they're not in, so you immediately try them on their cell or at the office.

At the top of the little menu that pops up, is "Dial Pad" and "Call Log".

BUT... what if I think I called someone recently, but they've rotated off the list. Now I have to close that menu, and hit the windows start key to call up my contacts list, to get that person: annyoying!

So, is there any way (with RegEdit) to add "contacts" to the menu that comes up when you press the green call button? That way, if I don't see the person's name in the list, I can just scroll straight to the contacts list to find them.

Any suggestions on how to do this?
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSB22 View Post
    So, I like the ability to press the call button and get a list of people I recently called. I especially like the fact that it give you the other numbers for these people - i.e. you call someone's home # and they're not in, so you immediately try them on their cell or at the office.

At the top of the little menu that pops up, is "Dial Pad" and "Call Log".

BUT... what if I think I called someone recently, but they've rotated off the list. Now I have to close that menu, and hit the windows start key to call up my contacts list, to get that person: annyoying!

So, is there any way (with RegEdit) to add "contacts" to the menu that comes up when you press the green call button? That way, if I don't see the person's name in the list, I can just scroll straight to the contacts list to find them.

Any suggestions on how to do this?
    Just scroll to "call log" and that will get you to the numbers that have rotated off the list. Or from the today screen just start typing their name with the keypad and the contacs should pop up.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by PSB22 View Post
    So, I like the ability to press the call button and get a list of people I recently called.
    Am I missing something here? The treo's (BOTH of them) do this already. Just w/o the number. The rare times you need to see the # you can bring up the log. Contacts are in the right softkey, just press it and hit the center button