1.    #1  
    jus downloaded the UK AIM version. i removed it thru activesync and thru my treo but it still shows up in my programs. how do i completely remove it????
    Quote Originally Posted by nickyubz View Post
    jus downloaded the UK AIM version. i removed it thru activesync and thru my treo but it still shows up in my programs. how do i completely remove it????
    From the (Treo, not your launcher) "home" page, press the "menu" button. Select "delete." Mark the application and press "done."
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    From the (Treo, not your launcher) "home" page, press the "menu" button. Select "delete." Mark the application and press "done."

From the "home" page (I'm assuming you mean "Today Screen") when I hit the "menu" button (again, I'm assuming you mean the left softkey menu button") I do not get an option for "delete. I have:
    Contacts
    Dial Pad
    Call Log
    New Speed Dial
    Speed Dial Options
    Preferences
    -Phone Settings
    -Today Settings
    -Hide Lookup Field

Can you be more specific?

Andy
    I think whmurray is talking about POS and not WM. To uninstall apps on WM, you have to go to Start > Settings > Remove Programs. If I understand the OP correctly, he/she uninstalled the app but the icon is still on his programs folder. To delete that, you have to use some type of file explorer and goto Windows\Start Menu\Programs and delete the link from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rogers View Post
    From the "home" page (I'm assuming you mean "Today Screen") when I hit the "menu" button (again, I'm assuming you mean the left softkey menu button") I do not get an option for "delete. I have:
    Contacts
    Dial Pad
    Call Log
    New Speed Dial
    Speed Dial Options
    Preferences
    -Phone Settings
    -Today Settings
    -Hide Lookup Field

Can you be more specific?

Andy
    What operating system are you using?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Well since he is on the Treo 700w/wx Hardware, I would guess WM5.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickyubz View Post
    How did you install it?

If from ActiveSync using a exe file, then uninstall it that way by going to Tools | Add/Remove Programs. Select the program from the list and click Remove.

If from a cab file directly on the device, then uninstall it from the device itself by going to Start | Settings, Systems tab, and Remove Programs.

Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE View Post
    Well since he is on the Treo 700w/wx Hardware, I would guess WM5.
    Sorry.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    Sorry.
    Me too. That didn't sound very nice after I re-read it. I didn't mean anything by it.

Greg