1.    #1  
    Is anybody aware of a way/application to add the prefix "+1" in front of numbers in contacts when dialing. In Palm OS I used Takephone to do this, that way when out of the country I selected that option, and it would dial the prefix in front of all numbers. When returning to the US I would uncheck that option and it went back to 10 digit dialing. Any WM application to do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by mervynle View Post
    Is anybody aware of a way/application to add the prefix "+1" in front of numbers in contacts when dialing. In Palm OS I used Takephone to do this, that way when out of the country I selected that option, and it would dial the prefix in front of all numbers. When returning to the US I would uncheck that option and it went back to 10 digit dialing. Any WM application to do this?

There are too many softwares to do that, I just list a few of them, please google the link.

1. Myprefixdial
    2. long distance dialer (LD dialer)
    3. O2 phone plus
    4. mobidial
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  3.    #3  
    Unfortunately those listed above are either not compatible with WM5 or in those that are, do not allow the + sign which is the key, allowing you to dial from a country without knowing the international access code from that country.
    If you go into Start>Settings>Phone, and click on the Dialing Tab, you can click on "Always dial 1 in front of area code", and there is the "International Dialing Prefix" fill in box as well. Is that what you are looking for?
  5.    #5  
    That is exactly what I am looking for, however on my 750v the only tabs there are phone, service,network and security - no dialing.